Sunday, October 10, 2010

Carrot, Banana, Walnut Muffin Recipe


The Fall season seems to be the best time for Baking and Cooking homemade goodies! I usually start by making a few different soups for the week and then I begin experimenting with new Muffin or bread recipes. This time I came across a truly delicious and HEALTHY Muffin recipe! I decided to give it a try when I looked at all the ingredients and saw there was no need for Sugar!!!! The ingredients were very basic and I had them all on hand.


After these were done, I began dipping into the pan, night and day, for a little treat. (You may not want to make the bite-sized versions, as it was much more conducive for snacking on throughout the day.) These are truly hard to resist! I think next time I will return to making the large muffins that can be eaten as a meal or a FULL snack-on-the-go! If Tyler were already in school, this would definitely make a great snack to include with his lunch!

If you decide to try out this Carrot, Banana, Muffin Recipe, please leave a comment letting me know what you thought. If you didn't like, or altered it in any way I'd love to hear about that too!!!

~ Here are the list of ingredients I used that may have changed the flavor or the quality slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment