Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Healthiest Chocolate Pudding!!!

I've always enjoyed chocolate. It has been my favorite flavor when it comes to many things, but these days I no longer crave the Snickers bars of the past. Now that I've acquired a taste for raw Cacao beans, I'm totally addicted to this pudding. It's a healthy addiction. One that includes an energy boost, mental clarity and a release of those feel-good endorphins! I highly recommend you give this a try. If you do, please share your thoughts with other followers of this blog by commenting below.

Until next time, Live Well!!!


Raw Chocolate Pudding Recipe

3 medium Organic (ripe) Avocados
1/2 Raw Cacao Powder
1/2 cup of filtered water
1/4 cup Agave Nectar
1/4 cup raw wild honey
(OR just add 1/2 cup Agave or Honey)
2-3 Tablespoons of Vanilla (if using Raw Vanilla Bean, try only 1 Tablespoon)
1 tsp of Sea Salt or HimalaSalt (pink rock salt)

Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend until hot, smooth and creamy
Top with crushed almonds, walnuts or slices of banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment