Thursday, May 27, 2010

Awesome Article from HMN blog

Food and Wellness - This article sums up why I am specializing in becoming a Health Coach for Moms. Knowledge is power, and all moms need to make informed decisions. I say this a lot because I realize I cannot say it enough!

We live in a world where we have become desensitized to the many aliments that we all suffer from, but especially those inflicting our children. How many children do you know that suffer from Allergies, Asthma, Acid Reflux, Milk-Intolerance, ADD, ADHD, Autism, Asperger's and Cancer. Yes, I know that we cannot control most of the environmental factors (although we can control the immediate environments of our homes & schools, but I'll save that for another post) but it all begins with what we put into our bodies. It seems rather simple but many of us don't realize what's in our food. If what we consume is mostly filled with concoctions being created in labs then we aren't doing our bodies justice. Stay tuned for more on this topic, as you will find it to be a recurring theme in my posts. I hope this sparked your interest and got you to start questioning why there are so many illnesses in our children and how we can be proactive in preserving their health.

Until next time, live well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment