Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Summer Indulgences



As Summer approaches and the days get longer, my family looks to have a nightly treat. We started to get into the habit of going for Italian Ices or Ice Cream, but since we try our best to live 90% Dairy-free and limit our processed sugar, I found myself struggling to come to terms with these TREATS!

So, I started to think of ways that I could make some Healthy Alternatives to Ice and Ice Cream, and boy do I LOVE what I've found!!! Our newest pleasures are Homemade Organic Sorbets!!!! So far I've experimented with Blueberry and Strawberry and they are soooo yummy!!! (As you can see from my favorite Test-Taster!) Recipes are found on the left Side Bar of this blog!

I encourage you to take a few minutes to try simple, inexpensive (compared to buying Ralph's or Rita's) and healthy treats that are homemade! I bet you'll be glad that you did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment