Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seriously, Sushi @ 2 ??



I never thought I would experience something like this, especially coming from a family that doesn't eat Seafood or Sushi. Today, as I made Wild Salmon, Brown Rice, and Salad for dinner, I thought of jazzing it up a bit. I added something called "Nori" Sea Vegetable - A type of Seaweed wrap, and made myself some homemade, cooked Sushi. Well, Tyler thought it looked yummy and wanted to taste it. So, for fun I let him try, and would you believe he ate the entire wrap?!?! Yes, I even posted the pictures to prove it. I'd have to say that giving your children a variety of foods, and lots of choice seems to make a huge difference in their eating habits. Tyler finished his SALAD and then asked for MORE lettuce!!

For all the mamas out there struggling with feeding their kids healthy meals, I encourage you to continue to keep the faith and try adding more variety of fruits and veggies to your diet. Of course, there are other things I've done as well that I attribute to our healthy lifestyle but a lot of it comes back to Nutrition! If you're interested in setting up a free Consultation with me, I can take a closer look at what's on your menu and possibly assist you in the future!

Until next time.... Live Well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment