Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GREEN, "Back to School Supplies?!?"

As a teacher with summers off from work, I certainly hate all the HYPE and RUSH centered around, "Back to School" marketing, but not this time! For once, I'm actually excited to read and share a site that has listed the best choices for "green" school supplies. While it may be a little more difficult to find these products, I've decided to post this now so Moms can start preparing for these purchases. EWG's Back to School Guide is here!

This will be the first year that I don't fill my classroom with Purell hand sanitizers and Lysol Wipes or sprays. Geeze, I've learned so much from becoming a Holistic Mom and Health Coach. I want to make the best choices for all my loved ones, including my students. I'm hoping my class parents will meet me with understanding and acceptance, and don't see me as being too extreme. It's my mission to now educate others in hopes of changing the world for our future generations.

Please let me know what your thoughts are on this issue. Would you support me or try to discourage me? Would you be willing to donate these items to your child's teacher? Maybe you'll even do so and report back on how it went.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Until next time... LIVE WELL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment