Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Manic Monday


Good morning everyone!! My Monday was so Manic that I forgot to complete this blog until now!! LOL! I will tell you, I spent more of my day cooking and try new recipes which was lots of fun.

The new recipe of the day was Healthy, Organic, Egg-Fried Brown Rice. I found this recipe online (which is not so healthy) but I changed it to suit our needs. I used all Organic Ingredients, Olive Oil, Brown Rice, and added Green sweet peas. YUMMY! Hubby was delighted by this tasty lunch that I proudly whipped up in 10 minutes!!! WOW!!! And again I had FUN doing it. I never thought I would become a Chef in the kitchen. That time has not come just yet, but I'm well on my way!

The picture above is actually a Quinoa and Black Bean recipe. ** I substituted the corn for Sweet Peas! This has also become a FAVORITE!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Monday!!! The week has started to get some momentum....
Until next time... Live well!

No comments:

Post a Comment