Saturday, April 10, 2010

Breakfast Rituals


It's a great way to start the day with everyone eating together and connecting before we go our separate ways. Even though it's Saturday, Daddy is off to work. Today we started our day with some Scrambled Eggs with Leeks, Carrots & Garlic. The combination of flavors really compliment each other and it's now become a family favorite. Yet another way to sneak in those veggies, and it tastes sweet so my little man likes it! I even took a picture to document just how much he enjoys breakfast. I'll work on posting some recipes for you to try with your families. Let me know if you try them and how everyone liked the meal!

Now, before I get ready to head out into the world I check in with myself and set some intentions for the day. It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining in through the kitchen windows and I can see the wind blowing through the trees outside.

I'm looking forward to enjoying this day with Tyler and meeting up with family later tonight to celebrate some birthdays!

Today I am grateful for: being able to listen to my inner-self and live in the moment. I'll keep this with me as I travel throughout my day and see how it impacts the day's events.

Tyler is asking for his "green smoothie!" Off to blend more fruits & veggies together to make a yummy shake! More about that another time.

Hope you enjoy this beautiful day! Until next time.... Live well!

2 comments:

  1. I wish my daughter would eat like this, G-d Bless!!!
    I need to make these eggs for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, Definitely takes a great deal of experimenting! These eggs have a nice sweet flavor to them because of the carrots! We also like the leeks but you can leave them out if she doesn't go for it! Let us know if she likes them! =)

    ReplyDelete