Friday, April 9, 2010

To a new Beginning...

Today, I begin the next chapter of my life - Blogging! It feels kind of surreal to sit in front of a computer and write my thoughts for the rest of the (cyber) WORLD to read!! I can hear the voice in my head narrating my story, almost like Carrie Bradshaw in "Sex and the City!"

Here I hope to reach out to other women, in particular mothers and moms-to-be, who are in search of living healthier lives. Women, from all walks of life, that are starting to realize there must be a better way to care for themselves and their families.

They say that, "When a child is born, so too is a mother." I never could have imagined the person I would become through Motherhood. I never knew the love I would be capable of giving and receiving, the selflessness that would overcome me, and the inner strength & wisdom that would surface. I never knew that I would be awakened to the life I was meant to live - One of Holistic living, Health & Nutrition, Wellness and Spirituality.

Today, I invite you to come along with me on this journey, as I take the steps towards living the life I was MEANT to live! I begin this blog with hopes that I may inspire you to learn new ways of living, thinking and interacting that assist you in living the life you always dreamed you would. I am energized by the thought of this blog having a positive impact on those that choose to join me!!! I appreciate that YOU have taken your time to read my blog. I hope that you will stop by again. Until next time.... Live well!

2 comments:

  1. Christine, Thank you for starting this blog. It is inspiring to hear how becoming a mother has brought so much joy to your life. I look forward to reading your posts and I'm sure your experiences will be most helpful when my husband and I decide to start a family of our own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, thank you for being the 1st to comment on my blog! You have offered great support throughout the most important stages in my life! I feel very fortunate to have you as a friend and to be able to share this knowledge with you. I hope you will find this resource useful and that it will enrich your own experiences as a woman, a wife, and a future mother. I appreciate all the positive energy you send my way. I hope you feel the same in return! Please keep coming back! ;-)

    ReplyDelete