Sunday, April 18, 2010

Are you Hungry for CHANGE?


This blog is just ONE of the tools I will use to make a change in the lives of others. If you are reading this, then you've already taken the 1st step in admitting you want change! You are probably tired of all the Cancer, Asthma, Allergies, Autism, ADHD, ADD, Asperger's, etc that are so prominent in our world today, especially when it comes to our children.

You may think, "Well this is the way it was always done." What's terribly wrong about this statement is that 100 years ago our world was very different. Did you know 100 years ago EVERYONE ate ORGANIC food? That's all that there was! I know that while I was growing up I never knew one child, friend, neighbor or classmate that had Autism. Where are we failing our children? Where have we failed ourselves?

Sure you can tell me, "You can't live in a bubble!" Obviously this is true, although many times I find myself wishing I did. BUT, I can control 2 important parts of my family's life:
1. What we put into our bodies (FOOD), What we put on our bodies (to wash & moisturize, which is also food if you think about it) and
2. What I use to clean with, and which particles are going into the air that we breathe, at home anyway. (By the way, I clean pretty much everything with diluted White Vinegar and Water.)

These may seem like just small pieces of the puzzle, but in actuality they make a huge difference in our mental, physical & spiritual health each and every day. If you haven't already done so, please rent the documentary, Food Inc.

Why do I bother? Nothing will change. Well, for starters, every time I purchase ORGANIC foods, I am being heard by our Gov't. We all get 3 VOTEs a day by what we choose to eat. I am sending LOUD & CLEAR messages that are saying, "I will not be controlled by your Major Corporations: BEEF, DAIRY & SUGAR (that have no regard for human welfare, just the thickness of their wallets), that are killing the American people, our animals and our Earth!" What things are you voting for?

So, I'll ask you again, "Are you hungry for change?" We all have our part in this world. Don't sit back and allow this to negatively impact the health of your family. Here are some simple changes you can start with. Get Involved today!

No comments:

Post a Comment